"The WaterLase combines water, air and laser energy for safe use on human tissue in the mouth. Our teeth are partially made up of water and when the laser makes contact with the tooth it excites the water molecules to cut through the tooth. Since the laser continuously sprays out water it keeps the tooth hydrated preventing heat and giving you a virtually pain free experience!"
Benefits of WaterLase Technology
- Virtually Painless - Using the WaterLase for gum procedures reduces bleeding, post-operative pain, swelling and in most cases, the need for pain medication. It’s just a better way to visit us for all your dental needs.
- Accurate and Precise - We're able to remove enamel decay, bone and gum tissue precisely while preserving more of your precious tooth structure.
- Reduced Trauma - WaterLase reduces damage to healthy portions of the tooth and minimizes trauma - no drills, no hairline cracks or fractures to our patients.
- Less Bleeding and Swelling - Due to the conservative cutting action, WaterLase performs many gum procedures with little or no bleeding and less post-operation swelling to the dental patient.
- Fewer Dentist Visits - Dentists are limited in the work they can do based on anesthesia, with WaterLase, we can perfrom many procedures in the span of one appointment.
- Very Versatile - It can be used for a multitude or hard and soft tissue dental procedures from cavity prep, root canals, gum and bone procedures and much.
For a dental choice that is both safe and precise, choose APEX Dental as your WaterLase dentist.
Call (256) 864-2739 or schedule an appointment today.
**Sources: waterlase.com | biolase.com